Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The feeling coming back to haunt me...


After today, already 2 weeks didn't see him. I miss him so much but couldn't see him. my heart aching and bleeding inside. The situation now is completely different from the day before..the happiness is gone, only leaving behind memories..
My feeling seems to be like falling down from a very tall building and still alive but heavily injured... suffer. My heart just like being torn.
Although cant compared to my last 4 years relationship ending feel, but tis time it also pain. it was really hurt. From the inside to outside and from the outside to the inside..
I'd forced myself to not to think of him but i just cant control.. Last time's incident makes me collapse badly in whatever for almost a year plus.. This time, how long it would takes to heal....everyday end up shedding tears upon my pillow..

No comments:

Post a Comment