Saturday, December 25, 2010

WHY?

Sad, cry, hurt, break, sorrow, struggle, stress, poor, die, disappointed, fear .. all these craps words cant just vanish from my life?
Why everytime my happiness must follow by sadness and tears?
I'm just a simple lil human who only wish for simple, peaceful and harmony life. Never harm any one b4, quite helpful and loves to give a hand on those who needs , was that a sin?
I have lovely grandparents and loving parents. We all loves to help others and same, their heart was very kind and never harm anyone. Why those bad things kept attacking them? I'm willing to take all their sickness and suffer alone rather than watching them struggling like this.
Today, i hold my grandmother's hand and i can feel she is very skinny compared to last time, her leg was weak to walk but she pretended to be strong. my tears dropping but i cant let them c it cuz they will hurt to c me sad. i hope she can overcome her sickness and also same to my grandfather who cares for every member in the family.I'm now suddenly blank. Will continue this in some other time..

No comments:

Post a Comment