Monday, December 27, 2010

Its haunting me Again

I hate this feeling. This feeling was the scariest and it could make you depressed and heartbeats faster than ever.
When i called him, there's no answer, when messaging, no reply, and I found out he was not at home nut somewhere else... til morning comes... Can you guess what would it be?
I can hardly sleep, hardly breath, worried, trembling, speechless ...blank!
This is not the first time, as it recall me from an ex-boyfriend. My ex did the same to me last time and he told me tat my ex is not a good guy and a bastard, and he treating me really nice as he claimed himself would never do those kind of foolish behaviour. When time past, things are going different and what i notice was, MOSTLY all guys is the same!
I'm kinda disappointed and those behaviour really killing me and almost reaches the gate of the other world. Well, what i can say is, this moment, a minutes seems like an hour for me. Why i cant just sleep and the next day i wake and new beginning is waiting for me but why is there a weird feeling disturbing me from my beautiful life given by my lovely parents.
I should not suffered myself because of those so called gentleman but indeed, he's a bastard too.
I hope that was my last lesson and if the same thing happens to me in the future, i will quit from the game of love and surrender by claiming myself as loser of the love battlefield.

No comments:

Post a Comment